Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Bihar Assistant Prosecution Officer Examination
It is a three stage examination.
(a) Preliminary Examination
(a) Mains (Written) Examination
(b) Personality Test (Interview)
(A) Compulsory Paper
- General Hindi (100 marks)
- Elementary General Science (100 marks)
- General Knowledge including current affairs (150 marks)
- Law of Evidence & Procedure (150 marks)
- Constitutional Law of India (150 marks)
- Indian Penal Code (150 marks)
- Minor Acts (With Book) (150 marks)
The student qualifying the written examination will be called for interview. There will be 50 marks for interview.
Disclaimer: Author has tried his best to provide syllabus that is true and accurate as of the date of writing; however, all the syllabii on the the present blog should be double checked for their accuracy and current applicability. For details click here.